NEW IRSC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The Indian River State College Foundation awards more than $2.7 million annually to deserving IRSC students.
To Apply for Scholarships for the 2016-2017 Academic Year:
1. Go to MyIRSC.
You must have a MyIRSC account to complete the
2. Enter Student ID and PIN to Log In
3. Go to the Dashboard - Quick Links Section
4. Click on the IRSC Foundation Logo - Apply for IRSC Scholarships
5. Create a user account with your RIVERMAIL email address
6. Complete the application (You must answer every question to move forward.)
7. Submit application (Your application will be auto applied to scholarships in
which you are qualified to be an applicant.)
8. Complete Follow Up items requested.
You must have a MyIRSC account to complete the application.
Scholarship deadlines start January 31, 2016, so don’t wait!
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Along with the scholarship opportunities available through IRSC's Online Sholarship Application, the IRSC Foundation also accepts applications for the following scholarships;
This information is available to assist IRSC students who are interested in local, state and national scholarship opportunities.